Big Boyz Multisport
Due to COVID-19, we will have the following safety practices in place for the upcoming events in adherence with the rules and guidelines of the State of California and the County of Fresno. If you or a family member has been sick (fever, sore throat, cough, etc.) within the last 14 days, has traveled out of country, or has been in contact with anyone that has had COVID-19 please stay home.
- Athletes are encouraged to stay six(6) feet apart as much as possible while on the course.
- Infrared temperatures will be taken of all participants and family members before the they are allowed to enter the event area. Any persons with a temperature of 100.4F or above will not be allowed to enter the event area.
- Only family members of the athletes will be admitted to the event area. No congregating and gathering in the event area. Families should maintain 6 feet of physical distance between other families.
- Event will be started by a staggered start.
- Transition will be set up to allow the 6 foot distance required by state and local guidelines.
- All awards will be mailed to winners at the end of the event.
- Lunch will be served as a grab-and-go style lunch.
- Masks must always be worn by all persons within the event area. This includes but not limited to event staff, volunteers, athletes, and their family members. Athletes may remove their mask during competition.
Big Boyz Multisport
COVID-19 Non-Medical Event Screening Tool
|Feeling fever, body-aches, chills, fatigue, headache, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?||Yes or No||If yes, go home|
|Respiratory symptoms? (New or worsening shortness of breath, cough, runny nose, sore throat, loss of taste, or loss of smell)||Yes or No||If yes, go home|
|Have you been in close contact with anyone with a known Covid-19 infection in the last 14 days?||Yes or No||If yes, go home|
If event staff, volunteer, athlete, or family member has no fever and respiratory symptoms, they can enter the event area following all social distancing guidelines.
Masking with cloth mask is always recommended for all persons entering the event area. Athletes may remove their mask during their run in the event.
Wearing a mask as well as social distancing at least 6 feet from others are our most effective strategies for reducing the spread of Covid-19
MR 5/21/2020 1